Monday 13 August 2018

The Laden Traveller

I have had this chap sitting in my to-do pile for a good while now - he was part of my first order from Hasslefree Miniatures, all the way back in October 2013.

He has been given a range of different right arms, from his original pistol to cricket bats, before I finally settled upon configuring him as a character of indeterminate battle-readiness. His new arm comes from the Studio Miniatures zombie sprue - one of the few unarmed right hands I could find.


I'm still not particularly happy with the glasses, though I feel these fleshtone lenses work better than the white ones I've given some of the earlier miniatures.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, though I'm not convinced the photography is up to scratch - there's more colour there that doesn't seem to want to be seen...

      Delete