Saturday 14 October 2017

A Private Army

Not a lot of effort has gone into painting these minis well. I cannot abide uniforms, especially in groups of more than four. I far preferred converting some of them to hold more modern weapons. Otherwise they've been basecoated and then washed down with Quickshade.

The only one who has seen any further paint is the league leader, the Sergeant. I picture him fulfilling the Jackrum-esque role (for those in the dark, have a look at Terry Pratchett's Monstrous Regiment - well worth a read), leading the unit from beneath the Lieutenant's nose.

The rest are holding the fort until I can produce some more memorable minions, which I don't see happening for a while. Hopefully these will get me gaming a bit before then.


The Sergeant



The Corporal



The Lieutenant



The Privates



The New Recruits


No comments:

Post a Comment